Monday, October 16, 2006

I think I like the idea after all

I have been blogging for a while now , and to tell you the truth , I never thought I would still be blogging until now . When I started this , I thought , its probably a matter of time until I realize that I am not going to go with this , I thought I'd get bored , or lazy (and I am very much lazy when it comes to posting !) but again , I have actually made it for the past five months .. I've been blogging for the past 5 months !

Now as a result of that , I started thinking of ways to improve my blog's looks and enhance the layout , thats why I thought I'd create this blog as a trial version , so that I can seehow would things go after customizing it , and if i liked it , then I would go a head and apply these changed on my "life has its mysterious ways" :)..

So far .. all looks great :) .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as for me i am not sure how long i will do it. when ever i get bored i look for something to keep me busy for sometime....but as long i find something to write i will :-)....

(Tealover) said...

:) I guess me too .. as long as i find the ability and the muse to write something down .. then I will ..

Thanks for passing by Alibaabaa